Walter Sanson Lotilla
I see... the sun rise... amidst the glow of thy presence
I see... your footsteps frolic... amongst the sandy shores... so serene
I remember... those twilight laughters...
... those sweet melodies that lingers...
... in the soothing fragrance... of the sea breeze
The touch... the scent... the warmth I so cherished... so deeply longed
... beyond the cold mountain mists
... beyond the grandeur of the city lights below
In the stairs of the cliff... our lips so sweetly touched
... in marvel of the mystic shores below
So many faraway nooks to rendezvous...
... yet time so little... yet so tender
My eyes slowly cry with tears unshed
... for it is my heart that bleeds... so profusely
In the day of the heart's afterglow... you'll soon be oceans away
... knowing not when to see your smile again
... knowing not when to feel your touch again
Perhaps... another moment to treasure...
... in dreams... in reality... in hope...
Walter Sanson Lotilla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Treasured Moments by Walter Sanson Lotilla )
- Simply Spoken A Figment, Heather Burns
- Simply Spoken Preparing, Heather Burns
- to trip with you on the road again would.., Mandolyn ...
- Lost In Nothing, jackie compton
- The Book That Stands Alone, Katherine Nordhaus
- ~ Why ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- Nigeria Arise and Save thyself, Henry Isiekwe
- Not a minute or a day too late or soon, Mark Heathcote
- Little makes a lot, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- In For A Penny, In For A Buck, Noah Body
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(22 March 1941 -)