Walter Sanson Lotilla
I see... the sun rise... amidst the glow of thy presence
I see... your footsteps frolic... amongst the sandy shores... so serene
I remember... those twilight laughters...
... those sweet melodies that lingers...
... in the soothing fragrance... of the sea breeze
The touch... the scent... the warmth I so cherished... so deeply longed
... beyond the cold mountain mists
... beyond the grandeur of the city lights below
In the stairs of the cliff... our lips so sweetly touched
... in marvel of the mystic shores below
So many faraway nooks to rendezvous...
... yet time so little... yet so tender
My eyes slowly cry with tears unshed
... for it is my heart that bleeds... so profusely
In the day of the heart's afterglow... you'll soon be oceans away
... knowing not when to see your smile again
... knowing not when to feel your touch again
Perhaps... another moment to treasure...
... in dreams... in reality... in hope...
Walter Sanson Lotilla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Treasured Moments by Walter Sanson Lotilla )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Live with this moment, gajanan mishra
- The loss may be, hasmukh amathalal
- Stay free from desires, gajanan mishra
- G O P....Profiling - The Black Republican, James B. Earley
- Destroy not, gajanan mishra
- I Have Friends, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Leave It As That, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Love & Light, Maharishi Deja Vu
- Ill winds, gajanan mishra
- समनि नायथाय- 06, Ronjoy Brahma