naida supnet Poems
- Beauty Queen In all her splendor she shines In all her glory...
- If You Find A Woman Sexy If you find a woman sexy That is ...
- You Are In My Silence Cold as death that's what silence ...
- Drop Of Rain-Raindrop If only I am a little drop of rain I ...
- Coffee Cup I write my poems with my coffee cup I smile as I ...
- Fight Not SAD are the songs when I am blue Sad, very sad ...
- Waiting Waiting means more cups of coffee and more late at ...
If I could only write everything that comes my mind everytime a thought comes, I would. I have always wanted to write, I think it is a very amazing act, or job or whatever is the right word to call it.Writing poetry is a very intelligent way of expressing oneself. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
In all her splendor she shines
In all her glory she charms
With all her beauty she's poised
With all her grace she's composed
Adorable queen, queen of the sky
Her damsels are the stars up high
She trully emerges and she stands out
A real beauty, that's what we talk about
She makes every poet write poems
She makes every lover love love
She makes every singer sing songs
And creates good friendship in every foe
She brings a smile to every broken heart
She brings hope to every hopeless fight
She brings joy to every painful cries