The trees are green of all diffrent shades. So tall, so big but yet so beautiful and so elegant, swaying in the wind i think they are going to fall but they dont because they are so big and strong. Red, orange and yellow are the colors the trees turn in the autumn but soon they fall to the ground and make the trees so bare. I love to paint the pretty colors in the fall. Trees are beautiful!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Trees by molly graves )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To You, With Love, Fareez Nasir
- For smooth sailing, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Genuine respect, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Let go of my wrist!, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A sweet dream..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- She is I, Shweta Nair
- Poetic Sleeping Habits ~there are none, LUVinThe NOW
- Passing No Judgement, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- An odd adventure...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Falling Leaves, RoseAnn V. Shawiak