Trees, pillars so high,
Grow tall, twist in the wind 'til day's dawn.
Night of winter comes. Trees lost their leaves while spring is away.
Trees beauty is high!
Homes to creatures big and small.
Standing, bending and growing is all trees do.
Patiently waiting. While the world grows older.
Ronald Chapman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Trees by Ronald Chapman )
- Serenade To Love, David Harris
- MONSTER FORCE WARS, shannon strauss
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- Light, Neela Nath
- Inbetweeness-painful midlife blues, Nalini Chaturvedi
- In that april shadow, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- my thumbs were once pro twiddlers, Mandolyn ...
- Remembering Love, Ron Baratono
- Narcissus, Naveed Khalid
- Birthright, tolu ogundare