Trees Of The Wilderness
Trees housed in the wilderness stick to the earth,
Nations believe beyond the meaningful men who rise.
Tree after tree forsake all vegetable and fruit
When branches of faith glide into being.
The trees are a wonderful new beginning to the laws,
Laws shall wake up and kick us again.
Then the sport of forever stays tonight,
Flowers eventually reawaken to master the fruit.
How do flowers and plants contrive
On the new ground so dwelt by us?
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Trees Of The Wilderness by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- DE-HOLOCAUSTIZE THE SIX MILLION JEWS, alexander opicho
- Pen And Paper, ali chukwuemeka
- Decoy, Aftab Alam
- My plaints, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- The Blind's thought, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- Like a snake, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- Time. Us. Stay., Eleonora Bistrianu
- Scuttled away, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Exist. Exist. Exist., Eleonora Bistrianu