The Trinity is as a flame
which is one entity
yet may be divided into multiple entities,
each independent of each other
yet may conjoin to form one again.
Thus, the Son is from the Father,
and separate from the Father
yet is the Father and One with the Father.
Likewise the Spirit is of the Son and of the Father,
and is separate from the Father and the Son
yet is one with the Father and one with the Son.
Bulging bags droop from the sky,
a physical manifestation of decay.
Neglected friends discarded on the wayside,
memories discarded with the day's rubbish.
Silence reigns supreme in the twilight of Melancholy.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Trinity by Zachary Zuccaro )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Variations, Kewayne Wadley
- T, Vinaya Joseph
- माँ गंगा Maan Ganga (Hindi), S.D. TIWARI
- Blessings, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- A Happy Poet, REALLY?, Sandra Feldman
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz
- If Compassion were in Fashion! (Nudity), Monk E. Biz
- Green Flag, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Forest is not Deep, But it is Green, Monk E. Biz
- Know the Depth of the Forest~~~, Monk E. Biz