Deepak Manchanda of Delhi
It is true
But the truth it isn't
It is true when it is -
It may be true
But the truth it may not be.
True is, is true
Is, is also true
Also, can be true
Your true - your truth
True, dear true!
Will you be truth?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (True by Deepak Manchanda of Delhi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Adazeh Ador-Ishama's Horn, Tony Adah
- Stop and Think, Lylo Benant
- sticky love fest...messed me up good, Mandolyn ...
- Take a Picture, Katelin Taylor
- The New Life: Fifth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- Again Daddy Again, Tammy Ashton
- Winter flower, ramesh rai
- Silence In The Interrogation Room, Kyle Schlicher
- On Not Needing People, Kyle Schlicher
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher