The breeze that pushes gently past,
as we stand here together,
wanting this moment to last,
dreaming of it forever.
A moment that feels so good,
as I'm here with you,
it feels just like it should,
I hope you feel this too.
The sun setting in the sky,
beauty that just cant last,
unlike the beauty in your eyes,
unable to hide by the shadows cast.
If you read between the lines,
beauty lies deeper than the skin,
so you can take it as a sign,
that true beauty comes from within.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (True Beauty by Kev Elmer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Fat of the Land, Ronald Wallace
- Cello, Phil Soar
- In Praise of Winter, Ronald Wallace
- Traveling, Ronald Wallace
- Snow Joke, Ronald Wallace
- The Humor of the Universe, Ronald Wallace
- Literature in the 21st Century [excerpt], Ronald Wallace
- Sustenance, Ronald Wallace
- Carcass is Served - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- I Knew Better, Agar Hernandez