The breeze that pushes gently past,
as we stand here together,
wanting this moment to last,
dreaming of it forever.
A moment that feels so good,
as I'm here with you,
it feels just like it should,
I hope you feel this too.
The sun setting in the sky,
beauty that just cant last,
unlike the beauty in your eyes,
unable to hide by the shadows cast.
If you read between the lines,
beauty lies deeper than the skin,
so you can take it as a sign,
that true beauty comes from within.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (True Beauty by Kev Elmer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Y/.. Thirst, Aufie Zophy
- Enchanting Essence And Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Much more, Aufie Zophy
- Awaiting Universe Claims A Seconds Thought, Terence G. Craddock
- Crying Sun, Bill Cantrell
- Opening Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MAN LIVES ONE TIME ON OUR EARTH الانسان .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touching Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Silent Plains, Brandt Nightingale
- Pull A String, Blushing, Ryan Scales