Here is a poem to true love
this poem will not rhyme
there will be no full moons or serenades
this poem will be read with a snack
watching TV out loud.
This poem will slowly fade with
the coming of dementia
until it's remembered each day
for it's heart will be of compassion
snoring loudly by your side.
Thought this poem is long and often boring
and no one can sing this grey monster out
still, you will love me for writing it
because that's what true love is about.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (True love by I.J. Benjamin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- only Dfence against the rythym - Boi, sEaN nOrTh
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -42, Ronjoy Brahma
- Clubfoot, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Cabaret Ludwig, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- love is, Gicaniro Will
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -41, Ronjoy Brahma
- Prayer and love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not to be in surplus, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Volunteers, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -39, Ronjoy Brahma