It has been forever,
This beautiful torn in the heart,
This emptiness, this invisible scar,
For the longest time,
It became numb, frozen,
You can try not to remember,
Yet it will never be forgotten.
It's consuming you, ,
But you would not mind,
It's taking over you,
And that's just fine.
It became a part of you,
It's like family,
The only thing you truly own,
The only thing that's real,
The only reason to stay alive,
The only lesson you will ever learn,
It's the last feeling you shall ever feel.
The only friend that shall stay… till the end,
Only at the end,
You are allowed to know what it really meant.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (True Pain by Silverwolf Lee )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To You, With Love, Fareez Nasir
- For smooth sailing, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Genuine respect, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Let go of my wrist!, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A sweet dream..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- She is I, Shweta Nair
- Poetic Sleeping Habits ~there are none, LUVinThe NOW
- Passing No Judgement, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- An odd adventure...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Falling Leaves, RoseAnn V. Shawiak