Do you trust me?
Yes, No, Maybe
Are you sure?
Yes, No, Maybe
your lying, you’re scared of me
scared of my intimidating eyes that see through your facade,
scared that I will see you for who you really are,
scared that one day I’ll hurt you,
scared that one day I’ll break that trust.
You don’t trust me!
You don’t trust me at all, in fact you fear me.
I see the look in your eyes
such pain, such discomfort
fear has taken over where trust once roamed
it has clouded your judgement, it has changed you.
You fear me but why? I have done nothing wrong
you’ve become so distant and so frightened of me,
the place where trust once frolicked in sweet harmony with our friendship has been invaded by fear and discomfort.
Think carefully, do you trust me? , or should the question be can you trust me?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (TRUST by Qwayne Rose )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Leprosy eradication., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Beyond The Dotted Lines, Asma Riaz Khan
- if I die young, Juwon Daniel
- Story of snow., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- She Wanted, Spiritwind Wood
- When love was born, Lehlohonolo Selai
- There is a Configuration of the Universe, michael walkerjohn
- R e D *) I c E... (r), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- A childhood lamentation, Juwon Daniel
- ` The Quiets..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR