Do you trust me?
Yes, No, Maybe
Are you sure?
Yes, No, Maybe
your lying, you’re scared of me
scared of my intimidating eyes that see through your facade,
scared that I will see you for who you really are,
scared that one day I’ll hurt you,
scared that one day I’ll break that trust.
You don’t trust me!
You don’t trust me at all, in fact you fear me.
I see the look in your eyes
such pain, such discomfort
fear has taken over where trust once roamed
it has clouded your judgement, it has changed you.
You fear me but why? I have done nothing wrong
you’ve become so distant and so frightened of me,
the place where trust once frolicked in sweet harmony with our friendship has been invaded by fear and discomfort.
Think carefully, do you trust me? , or should the question be can you trust me?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (TRUST by Qwayne Rose )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Brain's Ocean, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Defamation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Horoscopes, gajanan mishra
- Lovely and pleasant, hasmukh amathalal
- A New Experience, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Messages and Messengers, Liilia Talts Morrison
- you know who you are, Clara Keiper
- Corners Of A Storm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Visibly appar, hasmukh amathalal
- Love's Journey, Savita Tyagi