Truth of Lie
It's rare to hear a liar called
A liar, especially by
The media, who are entralled
With spinning words to satisfy
The preferred slant upon some news.
So liars do not lie, but spin
Bits and pieces of truth to views
That will help the spinner to win,
No matter that real truth is lost.
Taking words out of context is
A fav to spin at any cost.
Twisting words is good liar's biz.
Truth should be the media's cause,
But rarely tiz if ever was.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Truth of Lie by Ima Ryma )
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርልድስ - Hidden Worlds, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris