kiss me just a little slower
love me just a little bit longer.
smile for me baby just one more time
I'm not saying stay forever
but baby don't say never
just try to feel what i feel if only for a moment
kiss me like you mean it baby
love me like i love you
hold me like the last time..
baby just try...
try for me..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Try by Marrissia Holliday )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Dead Theatre, rashmi sri
- The nest of love, Jesus James Llorico
- Pappou Elia To My Father In Australia 1.., Elia Michael
- The God of Fallen Leaves, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lonely Gallinule, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Appeasement, Stephanie Sharma
- Golden Boyhood, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Mysterious Beauty, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Complex Mind, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Twin stars, Zillur Rahman Shuvro