kiss me just a little slower
love me just a little bit longer.
smile for me baby just one more time
I'm not saying stay forever
but baby don't say never
just try to feel what i feel if only for a moment
kiss me like you mean it baby
love me like i love you
hold me like the last time..
baby just try...
try for me..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Try by Marrissia Holliday )
- head for the hills!, Macy Dvirnak
- तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय, Aftab Alam
- मैं क्या सोंचता हूँ, Aftab Alam
- NOT FAR OFF: A NEW BEGINNING, M.J Donnchadh
- Intoxicated Heart, Gianni Pansensoy
- From Adam, Gert Strydom
- Albino, Gert Strydom
- A Word, a Relationship Translation of Kh.., Akhtar Jawad
- Mi Still Chat It, Tyrone Gayle
- Midnight Flatulance, David Cadywold