Why do people try to be nice? Can't they tell this is not quite pearidice?
We try to appear to how we want to been seen, but for some people it is just an endless dream.
People try to pretend that people have starlight, and yet it not s hard as it looks to fight.
When little people or strong willed people cry, why must everyone try to help? They do not need it, sometimes people need to throw a fit rather then be filled with regret.
Even then most 'important' people cry, people try to help, but is just a game to see who can win the fame.
Why people try to pretend death is nothing to fear, they take a calming breath and they notice lofe moves to fast and it is there finialy there time to pass.
Now dont make a fuss, i can see your face filling with puss, now smile this will no longer take a while, say good-bye it is everyones time to fly.
Cecellia King's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Try by Cecellia King )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- To an Athlete Dying Young, Alfred Edward Housman
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
Poem of the Day
- Home Alone, Kela LewisMorin
- nobody ever finds the one, Frank Avon
- when you get someone, Bull Hawking
- Ode to the Cereal Bowl: after Bukowski's.., Frank Avon
- Reflected Inspection, Kela LewisMorin
- Clean Plates, Frank Avon
- One Of Many, Kela LewisMorin
- Purpose, Kela LewisMorin
- Love, Kela LewisMorin
- What Is Right?, Kela LewisMorin