Why do people try to be nice? Can't they tell this is not quite pearidice?
We try to appear to how we want to been seen, but for some people it is just an endless dream.
People try to pretend that people have starlight, and yet it not s hard as it looks to fight.
When little people or strong willed people cry, why must everyone try to help? They do not need it, sometimes people need to throw a fit rather then be filled with regret.
Even then most 'important' people cry, people try to help, but is just a game to see who can win the fame.
Why people try to pretend death is nothing to fear, they take a calming breath and they notice lofe moves to fast and it is there finialy there time to pass.
Now dont make a fuss, i can see your face filling with puss, now smile this will no longer take a while, say good-bye it is everyones time to fly.
Cecellia King's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Try by Cecellia King )
- Villanelle: Even childhood teenage nurtu.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Conversation between Two Dead Bodies, Md. Ziaul Haque
- This World is Full of Beauty, Gerald Massey
- Let's Get Wet in Moonlight, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Inner Sacrifice, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Tribute to a Writer, Md. Ziaul Haque
- For Touching You Once, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Be Mine Forever, Md. Ziaul Haque
- It's a Beautiful World, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Beauty, Alfred Lord Tennyson
Poem of the Day
- My Retreat, Jose Rizal
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Thanksgiving Wish To You My Love, Thad Wilk
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)