Why do people try to be nice? Can't they tell this is not quite pearidice?
We try to appear to how we want to been seen, but for some people it is just an endless dream.
People try to pretend that people have starlight, and yet it not s hard as it looks to fight.
When little people or strong willed people cry, why must everyone try to help? They do not need it, sometimes people need to throw a fit rather then be filled with regret.
Even then most 'important' people cry, people try to help, but is just a game to see who can win the fame.
Why people try to pretend death is nothing to fear, they take a calming breath and they notice lofe moves to fast and it is there finialy there time to pass.
Now dont make a fuss, i can see your face filling with puss, now smile this will no longer take a while, say good-bye it is everyones time to fly.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Try by Cecellia King )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When a Man loves you, tallulah montegue
- Duty Is Prime, Upendra Singh
- Gravesites of the roads, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- Gibran Khalil Gibran, Nassy Fesharaki
- slowest driver, lee fones
- Here... Outside, Dexsta Ray
- BECAUSE OF JESUS, Tom Zart
- Napoleon Hill, Aparna Chatterjee
- Feast day, Amitie Abedi
- An English Poet & His Villa Named Poet's.., Bijay Kant Dubey