Turn to Right Path
Turn to Right Path
The dizziness shrouds me as fog around a hill
All images fade around as pills in me fill
Duty loaded nurses curse as cries kill the sleep
Poison from planes in plains brings dark sleep.
All along the plains as the Lord of Wars in bars
Sit in fit and guffaw as the savages in wars.
Eat they though human flesh stinging hot blood
Savages won’t kill their children cruel as the flood.
Speaking much of holy Bible and holy Qur’an,
We speak proudly of Vedic text tells Love to man.
Socrates and Plato died, died Gandhi for the Truth
Even now we keep away from Truth lighted path.
Life around us moves now as victim of the drugs
Hence turn to Right Path, and save us from the crux.
Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Turn to Right Path by Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(1923 - 1998)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- two line, Razaur Rahman
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
Poem of the Day
- The Greatest, Michael P. McParland
- Christmas Rhyme, Akhil Arya
- The Best Days, Michael P. McParland
- The Arrival, Michael P. McParland
- Thank You So Very Much, Michael P. McParland
- This Life, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Thank You KP, Michael P. McParland
- Tenderly Ask, Michael P. McParland
- Taking It All In, Michael P. McParland
- VAMPIRES, ZOMBIES, AND METH, Chaarzarul Rockett