I am as happy as I tweet.
Vermont researchers tell me so,
As measured up all nice and sweet,
My keyed characters in a row.
If I tweet 'laughter' more and more,
Then I am happier they say.
'Laughter' has a happy high score.
I'm unhappiest on Monday,
Hitting bottom each Monday night.
Holidays get a happy spike.
Bad news heavy, I'm happy lite.
During a flu pandemic - yike!
I don't do Twitter, so I guess
I have to be more happy less.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Twappy by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A POET NEEDS CHUTZPAH 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- RATIONALITY VS. MADNESS 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- GOING SOUTH 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Beautiful Sunset, Ron Writer
- T-SHIRT 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- JUST DO IT 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- BERYL DOV WROTE 10 WORDS, Beryl Dov
- WEEPER TRAIN 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- DESPICABLE ME 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- CHILDHOOD'S MAGIC 10 WORD, Beryl Dov