Twisted Drugs, Twisted Love
What is a drug?
Something you use?
Some type of escape?
It make everything go blank
Like a white page
What is paper?
What do you use it for?
What is ink for?
Why do you write?
To give a message.
Why a message?
Because people are cowards.
What do people do when they are sad?
they show it.
They are just a mess,
Like the blender
just like people
because love isn't a give and take thing
love just takes
and takes, and takes, and takes
Until you're half empty glass is all gone
Fletcher Wright's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Twisted Drugs, Twisted Love by Fletcher Wright )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Live to Enjoy Life, Jaipal Singh
- Aphorisms, Noel Sevilla
- habit, laxami Cards
- Blessing of Begetting Children (Section7.., rajendran muthiah
- Animal rights., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- O Fanantic, I Can Se It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)