Twisted Drugs, Twisted Love
What is a drug?
Something you use?
Some type of escape?
It make everything go blank
Like a white page
What is paper?
What do you use it for?
What is ink for?
Why do you write?
To give a message.
Why a message?
Because people are cowards.
What do people do when they are sad?
they show it.
They are just a mess,
Like the blender
just like people
because love isn't a give and take thing
love just takes
and takes, and takes, and takes
Until you're half empty glass is all gone
Fletcher Wright's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Twisted Drugs, Twisted Love by Fletcher Wright )
- A Deadly Romance, Akhtar Jawad
- Tear Stained Haiku, Patrick Czyz
- It Hurts When Your're Letting Go, Marvin Tordillos
- Where Is The Faith Kept, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Were Never A No, Susan Lacovara
- Making change, Rosa. L Tenezaca
- My Home, Fatima Nusairat
- Strength is POWER!, Rosa. L Tenezaca
- With love at once, hasmukh amathalal
- Through A Puppet's Eyes (2), Dilantha Gunawardana
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)