Two Farms And In Between A Barbed-Wire Fence?
Hey! My country lassie
you're belong to this vegetable farm
and I am here attached to the animal farm.
A slight difference in between my boss and them?
Boss uses his slang and animals the tail
to send the gadflies away.............!
I plucked a daffodil flower for your long hair
from the fence and when you give me a nod
in the leap year?
to the poetess Magnolia with gratitude!
nimal dunuhinga's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Two Farms And In Between A Barbed-Wire Fence? by nimal dunuhinga )
- Tales Of A Wife: Close To You, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- CREDITOR, Donald R Charon
- Tales Of A Wife: Lady Liberty, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Lament Of Many, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Misguided, Donald R Charon
- NATURE'S INFLUENCE, Donald R Charon
- How Was Your Day?, Donald R Charon
- we never did go bowling, Mandolyn ...
- How To Tie The Knot, Foster Teegarden
- hurry husband, shush my alliteration, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)