Two Farms And In Between A Barbed-Wire Fence?
Hey! My country lassie
you're belong to this vegetable farm
and I am here attached to the animal farm.
A slight difference in between my boss and them?
Boss uses his slang and animals the tail
to send the gadflies away.............!
I plucked a daffodil flower for your long hair
from the fence and when you give me a nod
in the leap year?
to the poetess Magnolia with gratitude!
nimal dunuhinga's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Two Farms And In Between A Barbed-Wire Fence? by nimal dunuhinga )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The strength is, gajanan mishra
- Alone, Gillian Commerford
- Being To Dawns And Clouds Blind, Vsevolod Rozhdestvensky
- I Did Not Seek The Other Forune's Favor, Vsevolod Rozhdestvensky
- باتريــس لومومبا, سميح القاسم
- After Love, Gillian Commerford
- Mind Games, Philo Yan
- اقطاع, سميح القاسم
- Further, Michael McParland
- THE PARADOX OF A SEASON, M.D Dinesh Nair