In the world of two hearts
Those mingle as one
Co-exist the trio:
One is trust, other is faith,
The third is love,
That wraps the two.
When trust speaks,
Fear is at still.
And Faith with eyes
Sees beyond the time.
Love sums it all to peace,
That knows no sorrow.
Within their world
Lies it all
A cluster of joy
A bunch of happiness
Decorated is their world
With beautiful things of life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Two Hearts by Kayode Lagbayi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Battle of our own life, binod bastola
- Before you've brushed your teeth, Mark Heathcote
- Arrival, Tony Adah
- Nigeria I Hail Thee, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Her Smile, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- ©Getting Over You, Bandile Matsenjwa
- Lost and Found (one f word at the end), Anthony Di'anno
- raining in scotland, ko the skipper
- THE BLACK MAN WITH A KNIFE, johnny case
- I don't know if I know me, Logan Fulk