two nudes, two women wearing silly hats
Two nudes in different rooms,
two women wearing
silly hats: four wombs.
I am comparing
pink skin and two black bushes
that Kirchner, cool,
portrayed with German brushes,
for bed and shul.
Composed while observing two juxtaposed paintings by Ernst Ludwig Kirchner (1888-1938) at LACMA.
gershon hepner's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (two nudes, two women wearing silly hats by gershon hepner )
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fading Into Yesterday, Heather Burns
- Love Never Truly Ends, Lilly Emery
- Oh Mediterranean Sea, Lilly Emery
- Calculating The Odds, Kyle Schlicher
- Wind Poem, Kyle Schlicher
- Vietnam Sunset, Kyle Schlicher
- Standing On The Edge, Lilly Emery
- Underneath The Rock, Kyle Schlicher