why wont you look me in the eye?
you wont even say hi!
is it something that ive done?
or is it just for fun?
why wont you listen to me?
you just egnore me!
is it something that ive said?
or is it fun to spread?
lisa hancox's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (two senses by lisa hancox )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Remember..., Damian Murphy
- Love has power, hasmukh amathalal
- Uneasy Rider, Diane Wakoski
- Perfect, Awkward Reality, Simon Quperlier
- The Photos, Diane Wakoski
- Thank You Dad!, Damian Murphy
- Change Self Attitude and Find the World .., umaprosad das
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- The Father of My Country, Diane Wakoski
- Life May Move, hasmukh amathalal