Una Bawn, the days are long,
And the seas I cross are wide,
I must go when Ireland needs,
And you must bide.
And should I not return to you
When the sails are on the tide,
'Tis you will find the days so long,
Una Bawn, and I must bide.
Francis Ledwidge's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Una Bawn by Francis Ledwidge )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass
- The fog......., Marshall Gass
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels
- Follow The Flies, Is It Poetry