Feelings held true, we were never blue.
Splendid promises made, now slowly begin to fade.
A breakable road constructed I have, fearing our united soul will be
Such hurt was said never to awaken, however, I truly have forsaken
this love we once shared, for my sweet, it appears that I haven’t
cared, on the contrary, I have always adored wonderfully
your passionate endless effort, with my heart in huge discomfort;
like my previous relationships – indeed were ill-fated partnerships,
we may have to incomprehensibly conclude, without being rude.
Nicholas Nikolov's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unbreakable? by Nicholas Nikolov )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Difference, hasmukh amathalal
- Own earth own life, gajanan mishra
- My Girl, Dasia Deas
- Silent Messages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- the old man is bitten, RIC S. BASTASA
- ....and then an empty morning sky, RIC S. BASTASA
- Magnitude Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At present, hasmukh amathalal
- and then the night swallows her includin.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Cupid Pari, binod bastola