Feelings held true, we were never blue.
Splendid promises made, now slowly begin to fade.
A breakable road constructed I have, fearing our united soul will be
Such hurt was said never to awaken, however, I truly have forsaken
this love we once shared, for my sweet, it appears that I haven’t
cared, on the contrary, I have always adored wonderfully
your passionate endless effort, with my heart in huge discomfort;
like my previous relationships – indeed were ill-fated partnerships,
we may have to incomprehensibly conclude, without being rude.
Nicholas Nikolov's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unbreakable? by Nicholas Nikolov )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ripples Of Smiles!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Line!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Night Waitress, Lynda Hull
- Lakeer!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Tide of Voices, Lynda Hull
- Two Sides, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cold come the days..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- sad love song..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- <<< Learning, Abdul Wahab
- Rivers into Seas, Lynda Hull