They get under soo...
Under they hit
It hurts but what the hell!
I don't care anymore. Bitches, Manwhores whatever they are.
I could care less.
Deep Breath! Walk it out, talk it out, Scream it out or count;
Happy, funny, laugh
Love life... Be happy, its too short, to get dragged under. Respect them
know boundries, respect, person.
I feel sorry, but I don't think I should say it... Nah I won't.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Under by Sarah Mansaray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Message From Heven, Clara Keiper
- Account for, Madrason writer
- Rural Hiding Raper, Albert Martin
- Noemer bepaald, Madrason writer
- Wind was high, Aloke Mukherjee
- A Few Pieces Of Paper, Kyle Schlicher
- Carnal Succubus, Is It Poetry
- The Music Just Stops, mike scully
- colorful lies, Mary Amrutha
- Bonus post, Mae AC.