They get under soo...
Under they hit
It hurts but what the hell!
I don't care anymore. Bitches, Manwhores whatever they are.
I could care less.
Deep Breath! Walk it out, talk it out, Scream it out or count;
Happy, funny, laugh
Love life... Be happy, its too short, to get dragged under. Respect them
know boundries, respect, person.
I feel sorry, but I don't think I should say it... Nah I won't.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Under by Sarah Mansaray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Its not my fault, abigail sikwenda
- The Glorious Leader, Chris Zachariou
- Karma says Patience, abigail sikwenda
- Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Now, D.L. Aceves
- *Jacaranda Bloom, C. P. Sharma
- We are free, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Parasite, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- clueless life..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- An anonymous smile, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta