understanding of facts and figures!
Pour me into the glass; drink me as you wish,
Boil me in the kettle; look at me how I escape,
Keep me in the fridge; add me in your drinks,
Heat me unknowingly; see hot tears from your eyes.
Snow filled poles slapped with heat,
When I absorb the heat, I get excited,
Neither the solid nor the liquid,
Shiny crystals of despair ready to slide.
What happen in the poles is,
that happen in your fridge,
the ice crystals on the ice cream,
the runaway icebergs in the oceans.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (understanding of facts and figures! by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Interdependent, gajanan mishra
- Perhaps Of ofasianperhapsswayshymm, sEaN nOrTh
- Blamed too, hasmukh amathalal
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- BY Design, Terrance Tracy
- The Man of War and Flowers, Daniel Skentelbery
- Honest Love, Ronald Chapman
- Homage to Sarah Geronimo 'The Pop Star P.., Ronald Chapman
- False Prophets, Dexsta Ray
- scenic scene, lee fones