O my Master!
I am breaking rank,
with space and cosmos.
The scorched earth
wants another moon,
The blue abyss
invites for a final plunge.
I may find my stars.
O my pain!
give me more needles
On a platter
you carry the severed title
of my poem.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unheading by Satish Verma )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
Udiah (witness to Yah)