O my Master!
I am breaking rank,
with space and cosmos.
The scorched earth
wants another moon,
The blue abyss
invites for a final plunge.
I may find my stars.
O my pain!
give me more needles
On a platter
you carry the severed title
of my poem.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unheading by Satish Verma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Music is a miracle..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Irresistible Sweetness, kayanja isaac
- Not a journey by train, Stephen Brian Brady
- आंखौ दाबावदे सना, Bahadur Basumatary
- No Choice, Elia Michael
- Bury My Unwillingness, Margaret Alice Second
- An advice, Somanathan Iyer
- Too long, too short, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Its been four months now, Vangile Mtyali
- Word of Poetry, Vangile Mtyali