Anirudh Induchudan Anirudh Induchudan
unless one finds........
every stone is a sculpture
a sculptor has to find it
every word is a poem
a poet has to use it
every tree is a painting
in a painters eyes.
every second of life is golden
as we see.
Anirudh Induchudan Anirudh Induchudan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (unless one finds........ by Anirudh Induchudan Anirudh Induchudan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- WE ARE HERE, Christina Sunrise
- Your love, Mark Heathcote
- Love In A Bottle, Midnights Voice
- Oh Mediterranean sea, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Ramblings of Devils Workshop, Nalini Chaturvedi
- BEFORE YOU CAST THE STONE, kevinsky nyaga
- Remembering you Bother, NEDRA WILSON
- Noemia de Sousa (The Poem of Joao), African Poems
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael