Anirudh Induchudan Anirudh Induchudan
unless one finds........
every stone is a sculpture
a sculptor has to find it
every word is a poem
a poet has to use it
every tree is a painting
in a painters eyes.
every second of life is golden
as we see.
Anirudh Induchudan Anirudh Induchudan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (unless one finds........ by Anirudh Induchudan Anirudh Induchudan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Love's Kiss, Helen Hay Whitney
- Was There Another Spring, Helen Hay Whitney
- To Diane, Helen Hay Whitney
- An Aye Aye Dreams of being a Woodpecker, Stephen Katona
- Of One Thing, Edward Kofi Louis
- Instagram'd, Michael Mira
- Suzette, Edward Kofi Louis
- Magdalene, Chromium Blues
- White Butterfly, Edward Kofi Louis
- Victim, Teedy Dawn