You walk under a ladder and the paint tin falls on you
I walk under a ladder, I get the painter too.
You fall off a building with a long long way too go
You fall off the building, guess whose stood below?
And you say that your unlucky, i'ts plain you don't know me,
you'd pay full price to get in Hell, I'd get in for free.
You say that your unlucky.it's clear you don't know me.
If your in goal and let in one, Im sure to let in three.
You think that your unlucky you think things can't get worse,
I know that I'm unlucky who was it wrote this verse.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unlucky by Beryl Harrison )
- My Ray Ban Glasses, Md. Ziaul Haque
- ] [, Md. Ziaul Haque
- The Rose and Its Thorns, Md. Ziaul Haque
- I have Learnt How to Live without Tears, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Transliteration of My Promise to You, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Why do You Love Me So Much?, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Sense of Discrimination, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Christ, the King Fights Our Wars, Dr John Celes
- Within The System, Katherine Nordhaus
- Another, Katelin Taylor
Poem of the Day
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Death of the Ball Turret Gunner, Randall Jarrell
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)