I feel like I've been friend-zoned...
It shouldn't matter,
But it does.
I'm with someone...
But still you like me,
And I, you.
That's why it's so hard.
We both see it,
But look passed.
All the convos, jokes and innuendos
They don't make this easy,
Especially when you constantly repeat what I need to forget.
Time passed and things are changing...
I feel less friend-zoned,
And more like you're trying to make something of us
I'm not sure if I like this
I can't handle that now
I don't know how process it
I feel some sort of pressure
Even if there is none.
Like there's some expectation...
It's happening slowly before my eyes,
But at the same time it's too fast for me to keep up.
.....What am I getting myself into?
Leah Michele's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Untitled by Leah Michele )
- Bashfulness is the ornament for a youthf.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Yours, and only mine, Maya Tod
- IQ poeam, Angry Brownbear
- Lacklustre thoughts, Angry Brownbear
- Mindless Wind, Angry Brownbear
- Screams of Silence, Angry Brownbear
- Abode Aroma, Angry Brownbear
- Worth living, gajanan mishra
- Discard your vanity, gajanan mishra
- Musings of Murmur, Angry Brownbear
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(21 November 1844 – 19 July 1926)