That look of the rose, I remember
when it called to me in thorns
I remembered crashing to dreams
and lights and music and memories.
When all the sky is falling
catching clouds would be rather
but funnier than raining
because I remember everything.
And all that we miss
are things we can’t get back
like time running, flowing down the sea
the river of tears, the pit of falling in love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Untitled by Jhonas Lumanlan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- GAZA غزة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- whats the point?, binod bastola
- If You Should Read This Poem, David Munene wa Kimberly
- Holy! Holy!, Naveed Khalid
- My Mother, Tony Adah
- Mutability, Naveed Khalid
- May Evening: Portrush East Strand, bryan wallace
- Girl In A Garden, Leslie Philibert
- Black and white!, SALINI NAIR
- Silverware, Trent Clark