I have this moment of joy
That a new day has come.
The feeling of happiness that you are gone.
Then, the heaviness sinks in
You are still here!
I do not want you around me
The feelings of sorrow and sadness that you bring me
What have I done to attract you?
I do not want you.
I bare the dagger in my heart
that you have placed
I can not remove it
you are much stronger.
I have everything
that a women desires
except the company of you.
I know this is who you are
But, please I do not want you.
I always remember the days
When you haven't found me
The joy, the felicity
The happiness I felt
how I miss you happiness
I still put a smile on my face
that you can not
take away from me
If it's real or not
I will never give that to you.
I know deep down inside
happiness we will meet again...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unwanted Company by elpida sarnacchiaro )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Folds Of Death, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- hey dipstick, this is for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Time - I know not, gajanan mishra
- Poetry is For Lovers, Cheryl Griffith
- The Darkest Side - Darkpalm21, Mark Clement Joseph S. Ferre ..
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -30, Ronjoy Brahma
- this is for you, dipstick, Mandolyn Davidson
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -29, Ronjoy Brahma
- Solitary, Claude H Oliver II
- Resolution?, Claude H Oliver II