delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........
how she loved her bootstraps....
polished 'em every day
she'd snap the buggers at you
no matter that you'd say,
'what the Dickens/I love Marlowe,
you've 'risen' but your soul's on furlough'
or words that rang, conveyed the same
....he left her, tiring of the game
delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (upward sterility by delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it......... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Dare - Devil Inside, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I'll be missing you, Emma Wilson
- A U G U S T, hasmukh amathalal
- Conquest, Liilia Talts Morrison
- My Circus Tent, Stephen Loomes
- Mute Talking Drum, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- silkworm, Marshall Gass
- you on a continent climbed....., Marshall Gass
- I reached deep into a pocket........., Marshall Gass
- Leaves Of The Past, RoseAnn V. Shawiak