Nicholas Neato (4-22-89 / Denver, Co)
Utilizing The Utensil
This pen is not a magic wand
Just a utensil of word control
Synonyms and adjectives
With foreshadowing metaphors
Utilize the utensil
The pen marked the paper
The paper said
'You'd think I'm the Second Coming.'
'The way they turned their heads.'
The words grazed my mind
Fear only makes you safer
But the safety is in my words
Not the numbers in your bed
Nicholas Neato's Other Poems
- A Little Impaired
- Act Eight: You Wouldn't Want To Miss Thi...
- Act Eleven: Now That He Put It That Way,...
- Act Five: A Dying Breed
- Act Four; Part One: Hand Full Of Bullets
- Act Four; Part Two: What Angels Die For
- Act Nine: The Light From Heaven
- Act One: Alone
- Act Seven: A Divine Intermission
- Act Six: You Could Be This Blessed
- Act Ten: The Road Back To Self Discovery
- Act Three: Forced Living
- Act Two: Leaving Whats Left
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.