Come sweet Red Flower and enter my life
through the vanilla gate of fate.
Hold my hand Red Flower and walk with me
in green fields of grass and tranquillity.
Let us climb together snow-capped mountains
in a fiery sunrise of passion.
Let me kiss your graceful mouth when the wind rustles
among the leaves of apricot blossoms.
Let my lips wander onto hidden places amid orange trees
and citrus fragrance praised by bird songs.
Magic rainbows adorn the night sky
diamond stars strew strawberry sparks on our embrace.
Paul Hartal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Vanilla Gate by Paul Hartal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Hoarding, gajanan mishra
- In The Theatre Of Roses I Took My Seat, mary douglas
- The Value Of Life, Marites C. Cayetano
- River and ocean, gajanan mishra
- My Kudos To Your Beauty, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Learning to Lean on Him, Annajoy Thompson
- Learning, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- I Belong, Anthony Di'anno
- Focus On Your Studies, Ronell Warren Alman
- Around the eyes, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK