Vernal Spectacle Vavroovahana Patra
Vernal Breeze blows delightfully;
Birds fly, twitter gaily.
God blesses devotees peacefully;
Devotees pray God devotionally.
Women devotees go to Shiva’s Shrine;
Beautifully kisses the sun Shine.
Devotees drinker the nectar of love as drunkard’s to wine;
God Shiva is the path shower, Director of Mine.
Spectacle of God’s shrine allures devotees;
I women, men plays waves of delight.
He blesses devotees with health, wealth;
Devotees are optimistic with mirth.
Vernal hymns reverberates in the air;
God fulfils devotees desire.
Nature is a Beauty;
Poets chant hymns with gaiety.
God loves devotees;
Devotees pray with delight.
Fragrance of flowers brings inspiration;
Beauteous is God’s mysterious creation.
vavroovahana patra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Vernal Spectacle Vavroovahana Patra by vavroovahana patra )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1923 - 1998)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Are You Drinking?, Charles Bukowski
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
Poem of the Day
- Coming Home, Slim Jay
- 'Words', Katherine York
- Love, Baki Yigit
- Hopeless Romantic, Shane Clawson
- Firebird Sunset, Salvatore Ala
- Flicker, Jessica Paige Davies
- I will always return, Jessica Paige Davies
- They are my horses, Jessica Paige Davies
- HOW THEY ALL FALL, Terry Collett
- Caucus at the Parking Meter, Donal Mahoney