“How many roads must a man walk down..”
how many lyrics must a man rip off,
to describe ones life, to make friends.
Music is an opening to mind, heart and..
Soul- music an evolution of one mans vision,
poetry in the form of words and vibrations.
that’s all music is, all life,
everything one takes to heart and bases their life-
from atoms to the trees, particles to the clouds,
flowing rivers of neutrons and electric impulses.
Fight or flight?
the meaning of music is the meaning of life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Vibrations by Matthew English )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Scary Night, Angela Khristin Brown
- A world of Lies, Hebert Logerie
- Fenced In To Be Viewed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Eid 2014, mazHur Butt
- Going Mad, Is It Poetry
- My Tears Dry On Their Own, Mpho Tsakata
- And She Wept Oh So Gently Upon My Shoulder, Tadej Blažic
- Sanctuary Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Toll, Adam Latham
- war why war, Jason Callender