Leslie Guylee Cron
*VII*- To Love
They try to tell me you don't love me, but you do.
You don't know what heaven is like, to me it is like this.
The gates opening are like your arms of steel, and the path
leads only to happiness in your arms.
The warmth of your body is pure, like the warmth that Jesus
will pour over our bodies in Heaven.
Warmer then the sun the Lord has given us, which is mighty!
My! how the dampness of the morning dew feels and how the breeze caress our bodies.
This I beg Mercy will be on our side and we will open our
eyes to a new dawn!
Topic of this poem: love and pain
Leslie Guylee Cron's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*VII*- To Love by Leslie Guylee Cron )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Whose Fault is This?, Luo Zhihai
- Vibrations Of Spirituality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- RAFA, douglas scotney
- Theoretically Squeaking, michael walkerjohn
- Interior Life's Library, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Why I Love writing Poetry?, Hebert Logerie
- Enjoyable Times, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Regions Of Silent Atmospheres, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Switching Parties, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Spiral Interpretations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak