Leslie Guylee Cron
*VII*- To Love
They try to tell me you don't love me, but you do.
You don't know what heaven is like, to me it is like this.
The gates opening are like your arms of steel, and the path
leads only to happiness in your arms.
The warmth of your body is pure, like the warmth that Jesus
will pour over our bodies in Heaven.
Warmer then the sun the Lord has given us, which is mighty!
My! how the dampness of the morning dew feels and how the breeze caress our bodies.
This I beg Mercy will be on our side and we will open our
eyes to a new dawn!
Leslie Guylee Cron's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*VII*- To Love by Leslie Guylee Cron )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(22 March 1941 -)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Moonlit Night, Tu Fu
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
Poem of the Day
- Leaving her, James Jarrett
- Asleep, Luo Zhihai
- Pickled with fate and time, Aftab Alam
- A Preface to My Autobiography, Valsa George
- Haiku - Life, chandra thiagarajan
- An educational song., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Not permanent, hasmukh amathalal
- UNKNOWN, Fatima Obaid
- My Fight, Rusty (Ed) Gibson
- Remembering Poem, Kyle Schlicher