and unvarnished truths.
Expectorating obviousness of inevitable.
restrained emotional prostitute
with ceaseless exigency of-
the evidence as it stands.
Driven by passion, my journey to the moon and back.
walking on air
stifled by gravity
i am back to
point of no return.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Voyage. by Marta Ch )
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher