Would be meeting you soon;
My excited mind was impatient.
The hope was as bright as full moon
Before the snail paced moments.
The full moon hope is forworn;
Still waiting for you.
Just passed moments seem long past,
As if the time flew!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Waiting by Kingshuk Chakraborty )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Pollywog Tom Ridge, Richard Thripp
- What I Hold Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Signature Rythmn, Bob Bradley
- Privileged Society, Bob Bradley
- My Little War, Bob Bradley
- Where is it?, Fahri Tasim
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones