Waiting for you
Oh my love!
waiting for you a long way
am being reached
to the stage of life
the journey of life once started
comes to an end
with the breakage of last breathe...
but again right from here
the second journey starts
which will finally be over
in the doomsday...
such a journey of your love
I have to pass through in the life
from one place to far off distances
even life after the life
for you only...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Waiting for you by Firdaus Khan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Sleep deprived, Matthew Holloway
- More Than Just Memories, David Whalen
- Legacy, Matthew Holloway
- EVERY ACTION HAS ITS REACTION لكل فعل رد.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Hatred Is Black, Rich Reitz
- EVERY ACTION ITS REACTION لكل فعل ردة فعله, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Happiness Is Gold, Rich Reitz
- Can't Go Home Again, Rich Reitz
- Seagull Halo, Saiom Shriver
- Don't Mean Nothin', Rich Reitz