WAITING TO BLINK
Eating circles in the sky
I ask you to step outside
the space. It was time!
I will alter the succession
of flesh to spirit.
Sky was overcast, when
mercury was falling.
The thread breaks. Your
theory falls without wings.
Chandeliers chase the─
shadows on the walls.
You start collecting the
tomorrow and the morrows.
There were no more yester-
days. Ashes will stay in urns.
The grass remains wet with dew!
Satish Verma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WAITING TO BLINK by Satish Verma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Only Thing Received, Kindred velarde
- Says he was in Falluja, Gouda Moon
- Labyrinth of Ghost, Aftab Alam
- Waiting for unknown, sultan mahmud
- SYNC 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- First meeting, Kristopher DeLander
- Hope, Kristopher DeLander
- Silence Is A Beauty To Endure, Monk E. Biz
- Home, Kindred velarde
- Why? Why? Why?, Praghyanjali Pal