Wake Not My Sleeping Child
Wake not my sleeping child
This world awaits not thy vision,
Talk not my sleeping child
This world listens to no one,
Move not my sleeping child
This world senses every vibration!
Think not my sleeping child
This world is void of thoughts.
Live not my sleeping child,
This world offers nothing but death!
Lie in my arms in perfect numbness…
This world will spare you its camaraderie!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wake Not My Sleeping Child by Anuradha Datta )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When a Man loves you, tallulah montegue
- Duty Is Prime, Upendra Singh
- Gravesites of the roads, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- Gibran Khalil Gibran, Nassy Fesharaki
- slowest driver, lee fones
- Here... Outside, Dexsta Ray
- BECAUSE OF JESUS, Tom Zart
- Napoleon Hill, Aparna Chatterjee
- Feast day, Amitie Abedi
- An English Poet & His Villa Named Poet's.., Bijay Kant Dubey