Walking In The Wood
I went out walking in the wood
to see what I could find.
Amongst the trees and birds aloft
these words came to my mind.
'Oh sanctify the beauty from God
and bless the tiniest of all.
For even the ant that walks the earth
to God is never small.
For every species has its place
and will balance the nature of things.
And all that respect and honor this
will be as rich as Kings.'
And as I walked out in the wood
away from the busy-ness of man
I felt a peace and calm within
and understood God's plan.
Edwina Reizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Walking In The Wood by Edwina Reizer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Not the One, Dean Meredith
- Bobwhite Calling, Kyle Schlicher
- Life, Death, Love! (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Bombs And Rain, Kyle Schlicher
- Prime Reasoning, F. J. Thomas
- Lets Try Again (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Let's Make Those Sad Tears Disappear (Se.., Ronald Chapman
- Hide and Seek, Dean Meredith
- In Rum, Beer, Brandy, Whiskey, See I My .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Let's Climb A Mountain, Ronald Chapman