Walking Through High School
This is it everything that you have gone through us now memories.
All of your happy and sad times in high school have now faded.
A new life has begun on your own.
No more waking up dreading that this day will never get here.
Now the day is here and your missing everyone before they even
walk through these high school doors.
Every memory is left unsaid.
On graduation day everyone cried, I even cried.
Knowing that I may never get to hang with my friends ever again.
Hoping they'll be here for my graduation crying with me.
Heather Hill's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Walking Through High School by Heather Hill )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Rifle, Konstantin Vanshenkin
- Snow, Konstantin Vanshenkin
- Similar, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Kindergarten Miss, Edgar Albert Guest
- They're False...., Konstantin Vanshenkin
- We Just Remember..., Konstantin Vanshenkin
- The Average Man, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Homes Of Joy, Edgar Albert Guest
- Getting Her A Valentine, Edgar Albert Guest
- Jimmy, Edgar Albert Guest