I see the walls that surround me
whenever I sit and write.
Those same walls caress me
when I sleep at night.
One of the walls holds my closet
where all my clothes are hung.
One of my walls is weary
from listening to songs I've sung.
I see the wall I love the best,
the one with the windowed view.
Whenever I look beyond that window
I can still see our rendezvous.
Edwina Reizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Walls by Edwina Reizer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- ray of sunshine, ademola oluwabusayo
- what kills you; helps me live, Rodney R. Cooper
- Imagination, Jason J. Yu
- August, Paola Degli Esposti
- Her Beauty., Jason J. Yu
- Nights are cool, hasmukh amathalal
- Shallow Vs. Spiritual, Jason J. Yu
- Runner's High, Jason J. Yu
- Crashing Waves(Seas of Memories), Jason J. Yu
- Light of the Crescent Moon, Rogers Joseph Brown