In this bunker
I sit as bombs and bullets explode around me
I've just buried my two best mates
We got seperated from our platoon
With an onlsuahgt of 100 enemy soldiers breathing down our necks
We made a pact to give our all for our country
And declared War
Severly outnumbered, my mates were soon gunned down
Left alone i took out the few remaining enemy soldiers
And buried my mates in that bunker
I hate this war!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (War by Andrew Williams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Tunnels Of Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.