War against Malaria
Weapon of mass destruction be
Borne by mosquitoes world wide spread.
Malaria - the enemy.
Ev'ry few seconds - a child dead.
Nations with the resources could
Ally for the purpose to fight
A war that really could do good,
A war waged true in name of right.
Malaria has lost before,
In nations with the ways and means
To fight disease and win the war,
The world armed with better vaccine.
The mideast wars - trillions spent on.
Billions - malaria be gone.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (War against Malaria by Ima Ryma )
- My View of Heaven, Von Kimball Barney
- Forlorn Child., Marcondes Pereira
- I AM WOMAN, bill costley
- Experiment life, gajanan mishra
- Socialism - Vs - Anti -socialism, ramesh rai
- Beauty Rarely, Casey Renee Kiser
- Smiles, Shawn Montgomery
- Red is hot, gajanan mishra
- Darker BLues, Charles Hice
- Everything extraordinary, gajanan mishra