War against Malaria
Weapon of mass destruction be
Borne by mosquitoes world wide spread.
Malaria - the enemy.
Ev'ry few seconds - a child dead.
Nations with the resources could
Ally for the purpose to fight
A war that really could do good,
A war waged true in name of right.
Malaria has lost before,
In nations with the ways and means
To fight disease and win the war,
The world armed with better vaccine.
The mideast wars - trillions spent on.
Billions - malaria be gone.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (War against Malaria by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- We are ALL Broken, with a Capital F, Monk E. Biz
- 'The Fallen Angel', Wolfie Scott
- Impressions of Garcia-Lorca on the Piano.., mary douglas
- PATIENCE, Stanley Oguh
- Last Words of A Dying Poet, Monica Lanier
- Wabi Sabi, wabi sabi
- Papier Mache, How Lovely Was the World, mary douglas
- Cassandra In Your Face, Terence G. Craddock
- Infamous Art Hotel Inhospitality, Terence G. Craddock
- Summer Music, Fireworks Melting the Ice .., mary douglas