War on betrayal.
The soldiers of death line up,
They fire their arrows.
They fire their hate.
Bombs of fate explode nearby.
Soldiers turn around stab a guy in the back.
You never thought an old man would think of somethign so destructive.
A sound of a heartbeat pounding away.
Gettign cold, dying fast.
Just a war of betrayal.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (War on betrayal. by Alexiander Marilatto )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Acceptable Efforts, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Love so Tender Love so Mild~~~, Monk E. Biz
- On Light, Jack Dikian
- Am I Alone, Lore Me34
- "Twist these Big Tits Purple", Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -66, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma