cheung shun sang
Watch with eyes and cauchy3 may know
Watch with eyes and Cauchy3 may know..
Cauchy3 is Cheung shun sang.
SCHEZO but not SCHIZO_..
As those When the Claim on Polls will die under devils seats for hands retributions.
Bucks will buy the fates of nations some with some- what.
China buys the fates of some as Africa.
Politics do not check my hearts.
Fighting does not check my hearts.
His esteems will not check my guts.
Esthete WEIN KA PO is dizzy limits.
Dizzy limits on your powers get to squeeze.
Zipped your zapping files are firing.
Hide your guns with cap up lives.
Show your hands with charms.
Seventy billion dollars lend to some Africa on debts.
Rate the ranks of nations’ fates.
Taiwan BOFFINS listen all with radars.
U.S.A. BOFFINS listen all with powers.’
Watched with eyes have funny sayings.
We have rights.
WUJANTO Dixie cups will call to morals.
Men will make our objects orbiting round to watch on you.
Cauchy3 may know you.
---Cheung Shun Sang=Cauchy3---
cheung shun sang's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Watch with eyes and cauchy3 may know by cheung shun sang )
- I'm not insane, Priscilla Rose
- Mystic Journey, Elizabeth Melillo
- Court of Life, Kolade Seun
- Entropic Being., John Lee Williams
- What The Tortoise Said, Tony Adah
- Forgiveness, Tiger Lily
- Stature, Nassy Fesharaki
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 6, ramesh rai
- Man Overboard, Tiffany Alexis
- The World Is Confounded, Tony Adah
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Alone, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)