Watcher In The Sky
Watcher in the sky,
That's all you are to me.
Do you sit and laugh
At all that you can see?
Builder of the world,
Do you see your errors?
Do you sketch out new blueprints
That could make the world better?
Performer of miracles,
Our street musician.
Can't you sweep this away
So that we can begin again?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Watcher In The Sky by Caitlin Moreby )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Skin, Mitchell Gonzalez
- SHOULD IT NECESSARY?, maqsood hasni
- SUICIDE, maqsood hasni
- I SAW A LAND, maqsood hasni
- NOT FOR SILVER OR GOLDEN COINS, maqsood hasni
- Galoot, Mae AC.
- Lament of a Bureaucrat, Ananta Madhavan
- my boat is on your shore, Mandolyn Davidson
- our friendship is a third world country, Mandolyn Davidson
- Taking The Time Does Count, Margaret Moran